The Controller will have high visibility to management, will report to the CEO, and assists the company in administering the company’s accounting policies and procedures. The Controller will have responsibilities for performing month-end close processes which include posting journal entries, reviewing and reconciling income statement and balance sheet accounts, and running a real-time budget. Experience with Accounting Seed is a plus. The Controller will be a key contributor to audits and will also be involved in special projects and ad hoc requests. The position also requires the ability to negotiate with vendors and work multiple projects at once.
- Prepare accounting related entries
- Ensures balance sheet reconciliations are reviewed and completed timely
- Ensures all debits and credits assigned are accurately entered for month-end close
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Accounts receivable and performing bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial reporting process for internal management reporting
- Follow company’s established accounting processes
- Partners with functional teams/groups
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external audit
- Remit all sales tax in a timely manner
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have three years of work experience in finance
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be on time
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – A plus, but not a requirement
- Willing to travel with advanced notice
- Clean driving record
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Scott Loescher – firstname.lastname@example.org.
AvSight is a growing force within the aviation software market. We offer highly secure and customizable solutions to aftermarket suppliers, and are constantly innovating. Our company has grown over 300% over the last year, and we’re just getting started. We value talent, and are looking for a team member that is committed to our vision and can grow with us. Explore AvSight.net to learn more about our company.
In addition to a competitive salary, AvSight is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, life and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, along with generous paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AvSight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military, and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
AvSight will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
This describes the essential elements of the job and are not meant to be all-inclusive. Other duties and requirements may be assigned to meet business need.