Account Executive – 100% Remote – Central Region
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us push the boundaries of what aviation software can offer through the power of technology. Aviation software is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance aviation software in every region of the world. We’re focused on driving innovation in aviation and working with our clients to create more innovative and more efficient customers.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities based on assigned territory. You will meet or exceed the assigned territory’s sales objectives by promoting and selling AvSight’s suite of products and services through a consultative selling approach that effectively aligns the AvSight solution to customer business objectives while demonstrating a quantifiable value proposition for the customer. Territory assignments will include existing AvSight customers and companies that do not own any current AvSight solutions.
This position is 100% remote, but candidates who live in the South Florida area will be preferred.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding established sales quotas while adhering to AvSight’s sales rules of engagement.
- Making prospecting a part of a routine, ensuring that new prospects are added to the pipeline consistently
- Expanding the revenue opportunity within new and existing accounts by selling incremental follow-on business
- Conducting dynamic and well-informed online sales presentations and product demos for potential customers
- Delivering a highly accurate sales forecast, both short- and long-term
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills; attending training events throughout the year; participating in self-paced tutorial learning when appropriate; using this product knowledge to recommend targeted campaigns throughout the year
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry
- Becoming proficient with Salesforce.com and effectively using the Salesforce automation tool to enter all sales information into this system to support accurate and proper forecasting/reporting
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products and creating targeted prospects based on learnings
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, marketing webinars, and trade shows on request
- Managing sales pipeline
- Effectively and efficiently employing AvSight resources at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to grow and advance the sale
- Accurately utilizing sales tools and technology to ensure accuracy in meeting weekly and monthly metrics
- Working with your manager to define and execute territory sales plans
- Developing positive relationships with other employees in Solution Engineering, Marketing, Support, Finance, Product Deployment, and other departments as needed
- Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team effort within the sales organization to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team
- 2+ years experience in aftermarket aviation sales (MRO, surplus, distribution, etc.)
- 0-2+ years’ sales experience in enterprise software or commerce solutions via phone, ideally in related industries, or complex solution software sales industries
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time
- Effective communication style with strong written and presentation skills
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, discussing solutions with decision-makers
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Ability to effectively manage your time
- Ability to build solid and long-lasting relationships with customers
- High energy and a competitive sales drive
- Enthusiastic and a terrific work ethic
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Andrew Valley, Director of Sales – email@example.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, AvSight is proud to offer medical, vision, and dental insurance, life and accidental death, and dismemberment insurance, along with generous paid time off and holidays.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
AvSight is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military, and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
AvSight will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.